Fire Detection Systems
We only install tried and tested equipment, offering reliability and user friendliness.
All our installations are done to the highest standards and comply with IS3218: 2013
As a premises owner, its a legal requirement to keep your Fire Alarm, Serviced and Maintained to the relevant standards. In order to do this, you must ensure the following;
- Daily Attention: Check to see if there are any warning lights showing on your Fire Alarm Panel. If there is, record the fault in the log book and call your service provider.
- Weekly Attention: The Fire alarm should be tested on a weekly basis, usually by testing a manual call point (break glass unit). A visual check for any warning lights etc, faults to be recorded in the log book and contact your service provider if needed.
- Quarterly Inspection and Testing: This is carried out by your Service Provider: We will check the log book and take the necessary action. Back up batteries will be tested. A quarter of the devices on your premises will be tested (Every device is tested through out the year)
- Annual Inspection and Testing: As per the quarterly tests.
- Certificate of Servicing/ Testing to be displayed beside the Fire Panel, to indicate when the Service and Maintenance Visits were carried out.
We are pleased to offer you the above Service and Maintenance Contract at a very competitive price. This will ensure that you are compliant with your obligations and You, Your staff, Customers and Premises are being kept as safe as humanly possible.